The emotional body really is the root of any imbalances with have in our physical body or indeed in our life.
Old traumas, past hurts, even generational family stories are all held in the cells of our bodies, you may have heard the expression “our issues are in our tissues”. Working with essential oils is the first step to emotional healing.
Essential Oils are powerful in aiding with physical health. They are 40-60 times more powerful than herbs. They assist our bodies in fighting unfriendly microorganisms, purifying organs, glands and body systems, balancing body functions and raising the body’s vibration.
The aromatic properties of the oils can assist in the body releasing embedded emotions and can also aid the nervous system to decrease stress and the endocrine system to balance hormones.
When the properties of the oils are released into the limbic system profound change can occur. We will also be learning how to work with the oils in the human energy field and by applying them to pressure points on the feet.
What are the Chakras?
The 7 main energy centres, the chakras each relate to something different physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually within us. In this program you will learn how to detect the subtle energy body and provide the tools for your clients to use to self heal. Everyone has the ability to self heal.
Healer’s do not “do healing”, but rather we hold the space for the healing to occur.
In Reflexology we understand that each part of the foot is a mirror of the physical body, however in this program you will learn how each part relates to each chakra.
The feet are the safest and best place to apply essential oils for healing the mind, body and emotions. You will learn how to clear the energy of the body through the feet and how to detect imbalances within the chakras and apply energy healing to balance them again.
In this program you will learn:
- What Essentials oils are and how they extracted
- The importance of using high grade therapeutic oils
- How Essential oils are used, and how they work
- Essential oil safety and precautions
- How to use the oils topically, aromatically and in the energy field
- How you can manage your moods with essential oils
- The best essential oils to use for emotional healing
- The 7 main chakras and their functions emotionally, mentally, physically
- Which physical conditions relate to each chakra
- Which emotional states relate to each chakra
- Which hormones relate to each chakra
- How to detect energetic imbalance in the chakras
- How to apply oils to the feet to balance the chakras
- If you are a Reflexologist you can learn which oils/blends are best to support stress, hormone balance, liver function, urinary system, respiratory system, digestive system, skeletal system, nervous system and reproductive system.
If you are a therapist and want to treat clients in this modality, you need to be qualified in Reflexology to add on this therapy to your insurance.
However you can take this course for your own healing if you are not a therapist – no certificate will be provided.
Tuition is FREE but you will purchase an essential oils kit through me on the day of the course.
The best kit to use comes with 6 emotional blends + a diffuser and is currently 25% off at just £130
Saturday 21 March: 1pm-5pm