REFLEXOLOGY & ESSENTIAL OILS FOR BEGINNERS
Become the healer in your own home by learning reflexology treatments and essential oil applications you can use on your friends, family and yourself!
This program is suitable for total beginners of reflexology but novices and practitioners can also take this to learn more about incorporating essential oils into their treatments.
Reflexology is the application of pressure to areas of the feet (or hands). Each area of the foot correspond to the organs and systems of the body and by applying pressure we can assist in clearing the energy pathways to those parts of the body. This keeps our energy flow, stress levels lower and instils a feeling of deep relaxation and calm to the body and mind.
Essential oils are the essence of a plant, carefully extracted and distilled for their therapeutic properties. Aromatherapy has been used for hundreds of years to ease stress, digestive discomforts, aches, immune boosting and to encourage an overall sense of wellbeing.
I believe Reflexology and Aromatherapy combined is one of the most effective holistic therapies available.
In this program you will learn the basics of Reflexology, including how to perform simple treatment sessions and you will learn the benefits of 10 essential oils, how to use them safely and how to apply them to areas on the feet alongside your reflexology treatment.
You will learn Reflexology treatments and essential oils to help support
STRESS & SLEEP
EARS & EYES
NECK & SHOULDER TENSION
Reflexology tuition online:
You will get access to a private online portal containing videos teaching you all about:
- Reflexology basics: how the body is mapped onto the feet and how to locate the points.
- A brief history of reflexology, it’s benefits and uses.
- The main reflexology technique and how to detect subtle imbalances
- When to avoid giving a treatment and possible reactions that may occur during or after a treatment
- Step by step video instruction on 10 mini sessions you can give to support the problems listed above
Aromatherapy tuition online:
Your video lessons continue on:
- Essential oil basics: what are essential oils, and the 2 main ways to use them
- Essential oil safety: how to dilute and blend oils, when to avoid using them and possible reactions that may occur
- A brief history of Aromatherapy and why its popularity is soaring today
- How not all oils are the same, how to ensure their purity and potency
- An overview of 10 essential oils that have a multitude of uses and benefits
- How to incorporate them into your reflexology treatments
- Plus how to use your wholesale account to earn free oils
Your tutor: Jennifer Lynn Doak
Reflexology & Aromatherapy are my two biggest passions and I can’t wait to share it all with you!
In my 20s my life was toxic. I had toxic relationships, ate and drank toxic things, and my thoughts were the most toxic of all.
One day I got out of bed and I couldn’t walk. I had so much pain in one of my feet that I couldn’t put any pressure on it. My entire foot and toes had swollen up. This continued for weeks, maybe even months before I went to a doctor who told me it was Psoriatic arthritis. He wanted to put me on a drug Methotrexate. When I researched the side effects (everything from infertility to death) it was a PASS from me.
I searched for an alternative, and someone mentioned reflexology might help. I figured since it was my feet that were the problem, I would give it a try…..
Six weeks later, the swelling had gone, I could walk again and I never looked back…this led me on an incredible journey to learn everything I could about complementary and alternative medicine.
In 2007 I qualified as a Reflexologist and continued my studies over the years in various other holistic therapies, but it was Reflexology that changed my life.
I loved it so much I decided my next step was to teach it to others, so I qualified as a teacher and have spent the past 5 years or so training other Reflexologists!
When I was looking for simple, natural ways to support my family and my clients, I started using therapeutic grade essential oils. We use them for everything in my house and I love having my own little natural toolkit that I can reach for whatever oil we need.
If you’re like I was, and searching for natural solutions for your health and wellbeing, then you’ve found the right program!
Brilliant course – highly recommend it!
I had been curious about Reflexology since having it when i was pregnant. I wanted to know just HOW do they know all that from my feet! I decided to take Lynn’s program to learn more and I wasn’t disappointed. Lynn is a patient teacher, who brings fun to the classroom. I’m now able to do short reflexology sessions on myself and on my children and I just love how simple it is to use the essential oils, especially when you don’t have time to do reflexology, the oils can do the job too! I loved the program so much that I decided to go on and study Lynn’s Reflexology practitioner program and I found I had such a head start because of what I learned on this beginner program.
Here's what you get with this awesome program:
- An online video portal with all the information and step by step videos you need to get started with reflexology and essential oils
- A kit containing the 10 essential oils covered in this program (worth £120-£250 depending on size!)
- An A-Z guide of essential oils and uses/benefits
- A full colour reflexology foot and hand chart
- A 1:1 wellness consult with me or one of my associates to go over your main health concerns and oil blends to support you.
Just select your starter kit and we will be in touch with program access
Family Essentials Kit: £125
<- Smaller 5ml bottles:
Home Essentials Kit: £250
Bigger 15ml bottles + a diffuser + fractionated coconut oil ->
*Home essentials is best value as it is 3 times the amount of oil but only 2 times the price of Family essentials
Click the button to contact me!