Healing in your home: Reflexology & essential oils for beginners
Saturday 28 March
1pm – 5pm at Devata Holistic Centre, Portadown
Join me for this half day workshop where you will learn how to be a healer in your own home by providing Reflexology treatments for your family and friends .
You will learn:
- The Reflexology basics – how the body is mapped onto the feet and how to locate the reflexology points
- The main reflexology technique (thumb walk) to relieve congestion in the energy pathways
- How to detect subtle imbalances in the energy/body
Learn reflexology for:
- Sinus congestion
- Chest congestion
- Neck & Shoulder tension
- Digestive upsets
You will practice this routine on the other participants in the class, meaning you not only get to give, but receive a relaxing and therapeutic treatment on the day!
We’ll also incorporate the use of essential oils into the reflexology routine as I believe every mother/wife/daughter/sister should have these little bottles of pure plant medicine in their homes and know how to support their families naturally with them instead of reaching for the over the counter medicine and the side effects that goes with them.
Because I want to get these oils into every home, I have decided that the Reflexology tuition for this class will be FREE with the purchase of an essential oils kit.
You can get the basic Family Essentials kit, with 10 oils for £122 – you will order this (or another kit of your choosing) from me on the day of the class.
Here’s what you get in the Family Essentials Kit:
The Family Essentials Kit contains 10 x 5ml bottles of single oils and blends
- Air – the respiratory blend
- Zengest – the digestive blend
- On Guard – the immune protecting blend
- Deep Blue – the muscle soothing blend
- Frankincense – the king of oils – use it for anything and everything!
- Lemon – cleansing & detoxing
- Peppermint – cooling & clearing
- Lavender – soothing & sedating
- Melaleuca – antibacterial and antifungal
- Oregano – “natures antibiotic”
A £10 deposit is payable now to secure your place – this is non refundable.
This £10 will get you a comprehensive essential oil book with a list of what oils and protocols to use for every ailment and condition you can think of!
You will also get access to my six essential oil basics for women classes, where we make oil blends and learn more reflexology and accupressure techniques.
Family Essentials Kit or upgrade to the larger Home Essentials Kit – same top 10 oils but in 15ml sizes + a diffuser – best value as you get 3 x the amount of oil as the Family Kit.
INVESTMENT: 100 pv
If you’re in my team, you can login into your account on 1st February and place any 100 pv order – if you already have these 10 oils you can shop for new oils or any doTERRA product
When and where?
Saturday 7th March OR Saturday 28th March 2020 1pm
at Devata Holistic Centre, Portadown.